Yes I deleted my previous years of rambling. I think it had more to do with letting some difficult times go more than 'removing' my thoughts and experiences. I like fresh starts and sometimes we need them. Nothing bad is going on but I started my blog to express 2 things that pressed on my mind and heart: real connection with people and death. Can you see where I might have been? Very real life issues to ponder but not good to stay there. I also have to just say that I had an unusual amount of loss in my life in a short time so I think I just was so consumed -understandably.
Now a few years past many good-byes, I sit typing with a better perspective and lots of wonderful things to relish.
I am still thankfully married to a strong man that has also weathered these losses, we are expecting our 1st child (a boy!), I am in graduate school for something I had wanted to 'do' for ever but finally realized time passes regardless of what you do with it.
So today is a very good day-
I will keep this updated now that I seem to have collected my thoughts a bit.
Yarn is everywhere, needles are loaded but not a lot of knitting HOWEVER I still love the practice and anticipate projects being completed while waiting for little man to arrive. My job is still keeping me running like a chicken with my head cut off but so glad to have it for now...
Better get crackin--- today we refinance the house and move towards smarter living.
--In case you wonder, Wells Fargo has been amazing to work with and it has been about 30 days from start to finish...who else can boast that one?
So kids- onward and upward!!!
1 comment:
Completely understand about the new start and CONGRATULATONS to you both - what fantastic news!
I will be keeping an eye out for updates!
Post a Comment