Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wow sooo long!



My days have gotten a little off track but I have excellent reason: a baby! He is precious in every way but seriously, if I had brain farts before...buckle up! This is not for sissies. How in the world do women have more than one? I have an appreciation of the sacrifice and sacrifice and sacrifice it takes to care for a child. Maybe I am an odd duck but this I thought would come easy. Always thought of myself as a giver. HA that seems like a self absorbed thought now that I am on 'the other side'. Sheesh-
new things every day and almost nothing about me. Well, except this little bloggy time to express the new journey. So I guess for me this is really a new chapter. Very little is getting done be it cooking or knitting. I do however hand the baby to his father and clean often. Never knew how many dust bunnies lived with us and how funny the cat looked without hair. No cruelty -just a nice lion cut. Hmn, now how to shave my hubs. On other news...still in my masters program. THANK YOU JESUS for saving a few brain cells for this advancement. I so want to keep on moving forward- it is tough but I am doing it.

Be well and I will keep you updated more often. Things seem to be moving faster than I can think or type.
OH and this is my keebler!

No comments: